Why should you give?
Our Church, as a non-profit organisation, is financed solely through donations and offerings of members and friends. These funds that have been entrusted to us, we handle economically, that we as a church can implement the mission of Jesus in a true and effective manner. Jesus was the most generous person that ever lived: He gave His own life that we might have life eternal. In 2. Corinthians 9,6-11, the Bible shows us that as Christians we should, in agreement with Jesus, regularly, joyfully, & sacrificially give. Our Church also cultivates in its entirety an attitude of generosity. A minimum of 10% of our income goes to other organisations in and outside of Switzerland, for example to the social relief organisation HOPE in Baden and to other persons in need.
CH69 0900 0000 5001 6708 5
SMS to 339
Text: bethel "Amount in CHF"
The amount will be charged to the next mobile phone bill.
Scan the QR-Code with the TWINT-App and type in the amount.
You are needed
The practical use of your talents is a great opportunity to grow as a disciple of Jesus. If you are not yet sure what talents you have, it is also possible to try out various tasks. There are always group leaders available who will gladly assist you in developing your skills. We have various possibilities where you can help. Here is a list of just a few:
- External facilities Leader: a flair for garden & surroundings, coordinating tasks & team-helpers.
- Nursery Helpers: in the Nursery the youngest children (0-3 years) are looked after, during the Sunday morning service. Occurs every 2 months (or more often if possible). Beginners are welcome, as an experienced person is always there.
- Helpers - Children’s’ Church Service: do you have a love for kids & Jesus? No matter if you help practically, enjoy reading them stories, or playing music: you can apply your abilities with the kids aged 3 to 12 years.
- Musicians: Drummer, pianist, keyboarder, E-guitarist, Bassist.
- Leader Music department: experienced musician, Band leader & Worship leader.
- Sound technician: joy in good sound
- Light Technician: a flair for aesthetics
- Beamer: good PC knowledge, English knowledge an advantage, flexibility.
- Welcome Team: On Church Services, making attendees feel welcome.
Has one of these activities appealed to you? Take contact to us: