We celebrate God together again in the Bethel church
To make this a good and safe experience for everyone, we have taken certain precautions.
We ask you to observe the appropriate safety precautions.
- All visitors are required to register, so that in case of an incident a tracing can take place.
- We have also provided disinfectants in the community rooms.
The detailed protection concepts can be downloaded here:
- Protection Concept Bethel Services
- Protection Concept Bethel Kids
- Protection Concept UNTI
- Protection Concept NGT
- Protection Concept Smallgroups
In order to keep the risk of infection low, we request the following in accordance with the FOPH recommendations:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Keep your distance.
- Cough and sneeze in a handkerchief or crook of your arm.
- Shake hands and avoid hugging.
- Stay at home in case of fever and cough.
Do not attend meetings:
- Sick persons
- People who show symptoms of the coronavirus. The most common symptoms of infection are fever, cough and difficulty breathing.
- Basically people who show flu-like symptoms.