We celebrate God together in the Bethel church
In order to make the meetings and services a good and safe experience for everyone, we have taken certain precautions.
We ask you to observe the appropriate safety precautions.
- In the Bethel church there is a mask obligation for all persons over 12 years of age. (Exception: persons who cannot wear masks for medical reasons. Further exceptions are mentioned in the respective protection concepts). Please bring your own face mask.
- All church service visitors must register.
- Visitors at other public events (In His Presence, small groups, ...) must register on site.
- We have also provided disinfectants in the community rooms.
The detailed protection concepts can be downloaded here:
- Protection Concept Services and Events
- Protection Concept Smallgroups and Church at home
- Protection Concept Bethel Kids
- Protection Concept UNTI
- Protection Concept NGT
In order to keep the risk of infection low, we request the following in accordance with the FOPH regulations:
- Observe the obligation to wear face masks in the Bethel church for all persons over 12 years of age.
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Keep your distance.
- Cough and sneeze in a handkerchief or crook of your arm.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
- Stay at home in case of fever and cough.
Do not attend meetings:
- Sick persons
- People who show symptoms of the coronavirus. The most common symptoms of infection are fever, cough and difficulty breathing.
- Basically people who show flu-like symptoms.