The registration is open from Monday noon to Saturday night. Please re-register every week.
There is a maximum of 50 visitors per service. Please only register people (incl. babies) who are in the service hall or parent-child room. (Children participating in the Bethel Kids Programme must be registered on site at the check-in).
- Select the service you want to attend. (Remember that the service for school children and teenagers is only available at 09.30 am)
- Click on "Info & Registration
- Type your email address in the grey "Register for group" field
- Click on "Next
- You have now received an email from "email@example.com" (check your spam folder if necessary).
- Open the email and click on the link, a registration form for your chosen service will open.
- Enter your first name, surname, postal code, mobile/telephone number and email and tick the box to allow your data to be saved for 14 days.
- If necessary, add other people who will attend the service with you and fill in their details. (Bethel Kids children please do not register)
- Click on "Complete registration".
- If a green box with the text "You have joined the group!" appears, you are registered for the service. You will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail with further information, which you should read carefully and take note of.
- We are looking forward to seeing you! (Please note that you will NOT receive another email with your seat number. The seat selection will be free).
Please note the following points:
- In the Bethel community, masks are compulsory for all persons over 12 years of age. Please bring your mask with you.
- Appear early. Especially if you have to accompany your children to the Kids Check-In.
- Use the entrance on the Seminar Street side (unless you have a walking disability).
- Your seat may be vacated 5 minutes after the start of the service.
- Help us to comply with the FOPH rules (no shaking hands, no hugs, keep your distance if possible, etc.).
- Please do not move the chairs.
- If you have kids we ask you to enter Bethel Church on the Seminar Street side through the basement. There you can check in your kids directly for their programme.
- If you feel ill or have any symptoms such as fever, cough,... we wish you a good recovery. Unfortunately in this case you will have to stay at home.
- You can find our protection concept here Protection Concepts >