Registration is open from Monday noon to Saturday night. Please re-register each week.
Registration is only required for the 09:30 and 11:11 GALLERY service. Registration is not required for the 11:11 a.m. service in the main room, but a valid 2G-Covid certificate is required.
50 visitors are allowed to attend the 09.30 a.m. service. Please only register people (including babies) who are in the worship hall. (Children participating in the Bethel Kids program must only be registered on site at check-in).
- Click on "Info & Registration
- Type your email address in the grey "Register for group" field
- Click on "Next
- You have now received an email from "email@example.com" (check your spam folder if necessary).
- Open the email and click on the link, a registration form for your chosen service will open.
- Enter your first name, surname, postal code, mobile/telephone number and email and tick the box to allow your data to be saved for 14 days.
- If necessary, add other people who will attend the service with you and fill in their details. (Bethel Kids children please do not register)
- Click on "Complete registration".
- If a green box with the text "You have joined the group!" appears, you are registered for the service. You will immediately receive a confirmation e-mail with further information, which you should read carefully and take note of.
- We are looking forward to seeing you! (Please note that you will NOT receive another email with your seat number. The seat selection will be free).
- If you cannot come for any reason and you know this before Sunday, we ask you to unsubscribe on your own. You will find the option to do so at the bottom of the confirmation email. Thank you.
Please note the following points:
- In the Bethel community, masks are compulsory for all persons over 12 years of age. Please bring your mask with you.
- Appear early. Especially if you have to accompany your children to the Kids Check-In.
- Your seat may be vacated 5 minutes after the start of the service.
- Help us to comply with the FOPH rules (no shaking hands, no hugs, keep your distance if possible, etc.).
- Please leave one chair free at a time between people from different households.
- If you have kids in school-age we ask you to enter Bethel Church on the Seminar Street side through the basement. There you can check in your kids directly for their programme.
- If you feel ill or have any symptoms such as fever, cough,... we wish you a good recovery. Unfortunately in this case you will have to stay at home.
- You can find our protection concept here Protection Concepts >