The registration is open from Monday noon to Friday night. Please re-register every week.
- Select the service you want to attend. (Remember that the service for school children and teenagers is only available at 09.30 am)
- Click on "Infos & Anmeldung"
- Type your email address in the grey "Zur Gruppe anmelden" field
- Click on "Weiter"
- You have now received an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" (check your spam folder if necessary).
- Open the email and click on the link, a registration form for your chosen service will open.
- Enter your first name, surname, postal code, mobile/telephone number and email and tick the box to allow your data to be saved for 21 days.
- If necessary, add your spouse and/or children living in your household and also fill in their details.
- Click on "Anmeldung abschliessen"
- If a green box with the text "Du bist der Gruppe beigetreten!" now appears, you are now registered for the service. You will immediately receive a confirmation email with further information, which you should read carefully and take note of.
- On Saturday you will receive another email with your seat number. We are looking forward to seeing you too!
Please note the following points:
- Appear early.
- Use the entrance on the Seminarstrasse side (unless you have a walking disability).
- Your seat may be vacated 5 minutes after the start of the service.
- Help us to follow the FOPH rules (no shaking hands, no hugs, keep your distance if possible, etc.).
- The seat numbers are fixed.
- Please do not move the chairs.
- If you have children, please enter Bethel Church on the Seminarstrasse side through the basement. There you can check in your kids directly for their program.
- If you feel ill or have any symptoms of illness like fever, cough,... we wish you a good recovery. Unfortunately in this case you will have to stay at home.
You can find our protection concept here Protection Concepts >
You asked for it - A sermon series through your questions
- Are patriotism and Christianity compatible?
- Do holidays violate the separation of church and state?
- Is Corona a sign of the end times?